The chef’s selection Demetrio Fiorot
The pleasure of dining at Hotel Dolomiti
Our chef, Demetrio Fiorot, has been managing his kitchen and his staff wisely for more than 8 years. His dishes, made from only top quality ingredients and prepared using a limited amount of oil, are highly appreciated by our guests for their lightness. In addition to a wide range of menus, in the evening he also prepares a buffet with vegetables, starters, salads, and a selection of cheeses and cold cuts. End your dinner with a choice of desserts prepared by our patisserie.
Over the years we have developed a weekly programme of culinary appointments which add value to our half board option:
- Sunday, 19:00 – tasting of local cheeses and wines
- Monday, 19:00 – Welcome aperitif at the Dolcevita wine bar
- Tuesday, 20:00 – Candlelit dinner featuring traditional Ladin cuisine
- Wednesday, 21:00 – Grand dessert buffet
- Thursday, 21:00 – tasting of a selection of Grappa from the Val di Fiemme region
- Friday, 20:00 – Gala dinner with grand opening buffet
- Saturday, 19:00 – weekend aperitif in the lounge
Chef Demetrio takes great care of our guests who suffer from food intolerances, personally preparing meals that are free from gluten, lactose, or whichever element it may be necessary to avoid. We want you to enjoy a carefree holiday in Val di Fassa while still enjoying all of the good food that we have to offer!