Summer holidays with children in Moena
Children in the world of King Laurin
Children love the mountains in summer! With its flowering meadows, towering woods, mountain streams, lakes, majestic rocks of the Dolomite Mountains, and wildlife, Val di Fassa is a true gem of the Trentino Alto Adige region. We will take your children on a journey to discover the kingdom of King Laurin!
OUTDOOR SUMMER BABY is a daily programme of outdoor activities for our young guests in collaboration with expert guides and mountaineers.
- Introduction to rock climbing: expert guides introduce your children to the exciting sport of rock climbing.
- Introduction to mountain biking: our instructors will teach you how to ride your bike on dirt roads and over meadows.
- Milking: an opportunity for children to get hands-on experience with milking cows.
- Adventure trail: fun, games, and adventure on the Rio Costalunga.
- Marmot hiking trails: guided walks in search of a close encounter with these friendly “giant squirrels”.
- Walking trail along the frontiers of the First World War: a step back in time to help children reflect on the atrocities of the war and the prosperity of modern times
FIABILANDIA SUMMER: a playground in Prato di Sorte, just 5 minutes on foot from the hotel, equipped for the summer with inflatables, swings, trampolines, and much more for children, as well as a sun deck for mom and dad.